Thursday, July 12, 2018

Honor to Frank M Heafield... R.I.P.




A really sad day! My friend Frank M Heafield ... R.I.P.

Today, I saw the news on Facebook that my colleague Frank M Heafield of the band Hanging Death was found dead, R.I.P. I'm feeling very sad, you know, we Metal people have each other like metal brothers.

His band HANGING DEATH was featured in our Compilation volume 15, HANGING DEATH appeared in the 35th track. I talked to him a few days ago and it happened, very sad that the life of this young boy tragically ended.




We dedicated Imperative Music Compilation Volume 15 in memory of Frank M Heafield (Hanging Death band), our cooperation and friendship was short but we took great pleasure in meeting Frank and supporting his band.


Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment